Smile Makeover Corpus Christi
Do you find yourself wishing your teeth were straighter, whiter, or altogether more symmetrical and uniform? Combining a number of cosmetic procedures into a personalized, comprehensive treatment plan, a smile makeover is able to address a number of dental concerns at once.
In addition to general and restorative dentistry services, Drs. Nicholas Perry Orchard and Alejandro Vilamil provide smile makeover services to patients in Corpus Christi and surrounding communities. If you would like to learn more about our available procedures, or schedule a consultation to see how this treatment can beautify your smile, reach out to our practice using our online contact form.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover works by addressing each patient's unique dental needs and may combine any number of cosmetic treatments including:
- Teeth whitening - brighten and rejuvenate your smile in under two hours using our professional grade bleaching system in-office; remove years of staining caused by the consumption of coffee, tea, red wine or tobacco, genetic influences, or medication
- Composite dental bonding - conceal minor imperfections like chips, cracks and discoloration, and close gaps between teeth; suitable as a more conservative alternative to porcelain veneers
- Dental crowns and bridges - replace missing teeth or encapsulate and protect diseased, damaged or decaying teeth for an improved aesthetic appeal; our in-office CEREC machine allows for porcelain crowns to be created and placed in just one visit
- Porcelain veneers - achieve striking results by concealing chips, cracks and discoloration, closing gaps between teeth, adding or subtracting length from teeth, and enhancing overall symmetry of your smile
- Invisalign® - gently and discreetly realign teeth using a series of clear, customized aligners; achieve straighter teeth and a more symmetrical smile
Highlighting the overlap between functionality and aesthetic appeal, a number of procedures that are typically viewed as falling in the restorative dentistry category may be implemented in a smile makeover. Dental implants, for example, not only restore the ability to speak and chew properly, but also close noticeable gaps caused by missing teeth.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
During an initial consultation with Drs. Orchard and Vilamil, you can learn more about whether you are a good candidate for a smile makeover. At this time, you will discuss your unique concerns, discuss available treatment options, and be evaluated to determine whether you are a good candidate for each individual element of your proposed treatment plan. Overall, candidates for a smile makeover need to be in good general and oral health, with no major restorative dentistry needs, like substantial decay to teeth.
Contact Us Today
Drs. Orchard and Vilamil pride themselves on offering a level of service that is truly unparalleled, meaning you can rest assured you are in good hands when you seek our care. We believe everyone deserves a smile that inspires self-confidence. If you have grown accustomed to living with a smile you are not happy with, we can help. Schedule an appointment today to learn more about what a smile makeover can do for you.